Friday, January 09, 2009

TOP OF Y LIST
DIDI -
your birthday party was awesome last night

STARS - my favourite book, midnight coward, bitches in tokyo
amy and torquil have amazing vocals
but why did you not sing personal


the past seems too estranged for the present
it's definitely not at a point of pinnacle but of lines diverging;
estranged seems apt. can't remember those days.

so i shall be leaving the past and absconding with my present.
i might have a reunion if the lines converge and all that sun from the past finds me again

yes i'm talking gibberish

Worry, worry is a well, going to let it fall tonight, from where we stand

What can't be decided
In the morning it will bring itself to you
I can see what's coming, but I'm not saying it

Sickness, weakness at the thought, of how you're going to play
How long should I stay?
Promises, promises never cease to assist it, now I'm back on my back
Please bite your words

Hurry, hurry to believe, I can always trust, as much as you deceive

goodbye for now dollhouse!